Parent or Guardian’s TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Driver’s Education & Training MUST Be Completed Within 6 Months From Date of Registration
- There will be a $50.00 fee for any Behind-the-Wheel appointments Missed or Canceled
without 24 hours notice. Students appearing for a Behind-the-Wheel lesson without
a valid permit will be subject to this fee.
- Kern Driving & Traffic School will not issue any Refunds after the Course has begun.
- Kern Driving & Traffic School will not issue any refunds after 90 days from the first payment day.
- Kern Driving & Traffic School provides free pick-up and drop-off for the
6 hours of Behind-the-Wheel lessons ONLY in the Bakersfield area.
Students from outside the Bakersfield area, will have to meet at
the School office at 2418 F Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301.
- COOKIES Our course website requires that you web browser accept “cookies”
The default setting for your web browser is to have cookies enabled, so unless
you have personally disabled cookie handling, you may continue with the course.
- GETTING DISCONNECTED While using the internet users may get disconnected.
Getting disconnected can be due to another call coming in via call waiting, a lost
carrier connection, or your computer crashing.It is important to note that as you complete each of the required unit sections
and unit tests, your progress will be recorded. If you are knocked off line prior to
finishing a unit section or while taking a unit test, you will have to go back to that
unit section or test and complete it.We cannot control your internet connection and are therefore not responsible for any
issues regarding getting online or getting disconnected. If these issues do occur, it is
advised that you contact your internet service provider.
- GENERAL WAIVER Kern Driving & Traffic School does not assume any liability,
expressed or implied as to the use of the information contained herein. Any and all
damages that may arise from the use of any of the information contained herein will
not be the responsibility of the Kern Driving and Traffic School or its authors without
limitation. Enrollment in this program will serve as your agreement to the provisions
above. Kern Driving &Traffic School acknowledges that much of the material contained
herein was derived from the California Vehicle Code, the Department of Motor Vehicles
Handbook, and National Highway Traffic Safety Facts (NHTSA).
- INTERNET TECHNOLOGY/COURT/STATE WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Kern Driving & Traffic School shall assume no liability for either data loss
or site inactivity due to unforeseen technology related occurrences.
- Thank you for choosing Kern Driving & Traffic School as your On-line Course Provider.
Occupational Licensing Number: 3016
Address: 2418 F Street, Bakersfield, California 93301
Phone: (661) 325-2650